“NET OF JEWELS , Book Two, in author Jacqueline Stigman’s debut From Darkness Trilogy became more intense with every page I turned! The imagery exploding off the pages! Highly recommended!"
- Shane Gericke, No. 1 Kindle bestselling author of Torn Apart.
A Truly Good Read!
"NET OF JEWELS is a captivating suspense-filled novel that will keep you enthralled from the first page to the last. A wonderful exploration of the struggle between love and malignancy, the war between good and evil, and yes, of the Power of the Heart and Desire. A truly Good Read!"
- Joan Merrill Nash, Amazon Reviewer.
A Highly Addictive Adventure!
NET OF JEWELS, Book Two, in The FROM DARKNESS Trilogy by Jacqueline Stigman is a highly addictive adventure that leaves you begging for more! 5 STARS! - Paul Deutschmann, Consultant.
Moving and Harrowing!
Jacqueline Stigman takes her readers in Book Two - NET OF JEWELS of her FROM DARKNESS Trilogy on a deeper exploration of the very human interior of the Supernatural in a story packed with physical and emotional realities. She moves deftly in and out of the thoughts and situations of her characters in scenes that are sometimes moving, sometimes harrowing, but most often both.”
- Jay Hyams, among other titles, author of Renoir - Dancing at the Moulin de la Galette, Poisons, and co-author of James Dean: Little Boy Lost by Joe Hyams and Jay Hyams.
Blurs the Boundary Between Life and Death
NET OF JEWELS, of the From Darkness Trilogy, continues to blur the boundary between life and death, that began in Book One - Awakening, leading you, the reader, to take far more seriously than you ever thought possible the existence of supernatural beings. Be prepared to be both captivated and thoroughly frightened."
- Liz Meadow, Amazon Reviewer
Mystery, Magic, & Suspense!
NET OF JEWELS had me on the edge of my seat, with it's magic, suspense, and the deepening mystery haunting Julie Norwood, and me! Just as it did in AWAKENING - Book One in the FROM DARKNESS TRILOGY. Stretching my imagination with her journey with so many twists and turns, I rushed to turn the pages. Julie Norwood’s adventure wonderfully intrigues me, leaving me needing to know what’s going to happen in Book Three - RETURNNNNNNN!
- Anna Grinjesch, The Pesto Queen
The Realm of the Supernatural
"The most enjoyable aspect of NET OF JEWELS is the imagination of the author bringing the reader into this new world we seem a bit reluctant to accept at first, and then become very eager to learn much more!”
- Thor A. Larsen, is a writer who writes articles on art, history, travel, and book reviews for several publications. An artist working in graphite, oil, and pastel. Formerly, a career in semiconductor technology, research, and development.
A Labyrinth of Darkness and Mysteries
NET OF JEWELS is a fascinating story that draws the reader in ever more deeply clue by clue, as layer upon layer opens up, and the action and the clues shift between past and present, as young Julie Norwood’s haunting quest continues in twists and turns through a labyrinth of darkness and mysteries. Once you start reading you can't stop!
- Howie Firth, Scottish writer and broadcaster.
NET OF JEWELS burns with a Killer, a Romance, and an luminous, enthralling, Unearthly Being! Not just a mystery to be solved it's a matter of life and death! Nineteen-year-old Julie Norwood’s physical, mental, and soul's fight for survival.
NET OF JEWELS, Book Two in the From Darkness Trilogy is a mesmerizing page turner. I'm hooked again!
- Evangeline Johns, Actor. The leading role of Mag Folan in the Martin Mc Donagh play, The Beauty Queen of Leenane, at the Michael Chekov Theater, NYC.